More information and detailed itineraries will be available in 2018. You will be able to sign up when the Symposium 2018 registration opens.
Day 1 – Historical London
- River Thames Boat Ride: The best view of London’s most popular landmarks from the river
- Houses of Parliament: From meeting place of the King and his advisory council to the workplace of the representatives of the people in a 21st century democracy.
- Westminster Abbey: It is steeped in more than a thousand years of history. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of seventeen monarchs.
- Buckingham Palace: Official London residence of the UK’s sovereigns since 1837.
- British Museum: Founded in 1753, the first national public museum in the world for all ‘studious and curious persons’
Day 2 – Out and About
Coach trips from London
- Windsor Castle: Home to The Queen and over 900 years of Royal history.
- Stonehenge: Walk in the footsteps of your Neolithic ancestors.
Day 3 – London Experience
- Tower of London: Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London founded towards the end of 1066.
- Tower Bridge: The most famous bridge in the world and explore its iconic structure, spectacular views and Glass Floor, fascinating exhibitions and atmospheric Victorian Engine Rooms.
- St Paul’s Cathedral: For more than 1,400 years, a Cathedral dedicated to St Paul has stood at the highest point in the City and it is the masterpiece of Britain’s most famous architect Sir Christopher Wren.
- London Eye: Experience another view of London’s landmark