More information and detailed itineraries will be available in 2018. You will be able to sign up when the Symposium 2018 registration opens.
Day 1 – Historical London
- Tower of London: Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress of the Tower of London, is a historic castle located on the north bank of the River Thames in central London founded towards the end of 1066.
- Houses of Parliament: From meeting place of the King and his advisory council to the workplace of the representatives of the people in a 21st century democracy
- Westminster Abbey: It is steeped in more than a thousand years of history. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of seventeen monarchs.
- Buckingham Palace: Official London residence of the UK’s sovereigns since 1837
Day 2 – Out and About
Coach trips from London
- Windsor Castle: Home to The Queen and over 900 years of Royal history.
- Stonehenge: Walk in the footsteps of your Neolithic ancestors.